Friday 7 July 2017

The Soap Kitchen: Gardener's Natural Hand Made Soap & Hand Cream

As you'll probably know I've got an allotment and am always looking for hard working products to look after my hands. I've been testing out two products from The Soap Kitchen, a fabulous online shop which as well as selling finished products is the place to go for soap, toiletries, cosmetic and candle making supplies.




The Gardener's Natural Hand Made Soap (75g - £4.50)* is wrapped in fair trade handmade paper. It's made by the cold process method and is textured with ground almond shell and scented with essential oils of cedarwood and orange to deodorise and cleanse.  It's great for getting rid of mud (which I always find becomes ingrained in my fingers and nails).


Gardener's Hand Cream (50ml - £6.25)* is a rich cream which deeply nourishes the hands and nails. It sinks in almost instantly. The cream is scented with lavender, cedarwood and orange essential oils.

I've been really impressed with the performance of both these products. Pick yours up HERE.

*complimentary

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried anything from The Soap Kitchen before but I love the sound of these products. I am a big fan of soap bars so I would definitely love to try their soaps.

    ReplyDelete