Sunday 2 July 2017

Latest in Beauty: The Beauty Box: Beauty & The Beast


Latest in Beauty launched a box in March to celebrate the release of Beauty & the Beast. Worth £80 and when launched costing £20. I picked one up last week for £7 with a voucher code. Absolutely bargainous! (some items I'll keep and some I'll gift). See the collections currently available HERE.

The item I was most interested in was the Burt's Bees Lipstick in (Sunset Cruise 523) which is a full size item and worth £9.99! The colour is a bright coral shade which I love and it feels really moisturising when on!

The Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage is full size (75ml and worth £35!). This exfoliator has a balm like texture which transforms into a oil as it gently dissolves the top layer of the skin, clearing pores and refining the skin leaving it looking radiant and glowy.

From Caudalie there is a sample size 10ml of Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet which I'm sure I've tried before. This is a great size for travel.

I love the little compact 'Latest in Beauty' branded mirror (I've got something similar from the early days in my make up bag). I'll pop this one in my desk drawer!

There is a beautiful full size nail polish from SOIGNE worth £11 in Betteraves Rouges a gorgeous deep red. The formula doesn't contain any harmful carcinogens and each polish contains up to 85% plant sourced raw ingredients.

I'm a fan of ORIBE's dry shampoos and inside is 43ml size of their Gold Lust Dry Shampoo which revives your style for another day. This is also a great try-me size or for holidays.

The final item is L'Occitane's Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream 10ml which is the perfect handbag size. The cream deeply nourishes and leaves the hands smelling of roses.

This box is currently still available (at £15). Check out the collections HERE.

2 comments:

  1. You are Queen of Bargain Spottting - i bow down! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it was just luck someone shared it on! Next time I'll let you know of any great bargains x

      Delete