Tuesday 27 June 2017

June Empties

Here's what I've been using up in June:



Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm 15ml - one of my favourite cleansing balms. See my review HERE. I've got a few of these in my stash to use up.

Chantecaille BioLifting Cream+ 10ml - this is a beautiful moisturiser and is a real treat. Full size is unfortunately out of my price range! I love occasionally getting this size in beauty boxes.

Jo Loves Pomelo 50ml - I was super sad to finish this perfume as it's one of my favourites. Will buy again soon! See my review HERE.

Isla Apothecary Jasmine Sunset Radiance Body Oil 10ml - this was a gorgeous oil which contains copper mica particles which give the skin a glow. The scent is beautiful and it's a body oil I'd love full size.

OKKO Natural Body Balm Stick 4.5g - a great try-me size of a lovely product. See my review HERE. I'm unlikely to pick this one up full size but I'll definitely be buying their natural face balm stick.

Aromatherapy Associates Support Lavender & Peppermint bath & Shower Oil 9ml - love these bath oils. Sure to pick up this scent again.

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Evening bath & Shower Oil 9ml - again, huge fan of these oils. Would be happy to use this one again.

The Body Deli Almond Milk Cleanser sample - nice to use with a delicious almond scent. Maybe once my cleanser stash reduces that I'd pick this up.

Skin & Tonic Calm Clean Cleansing Balm 5ml - I got a few uses from this teeny sample. Absolutely loved it and a full size pot is on the wishlist!


By Terry CellulaRose Brightening CC Serum samples - my favourite from the four was No.2 Rose Elixir which adds a youthful glow to the skin. It's one I'd buy full size.

Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts 500g - these are a staple and are always in my stash. Next Cult Goody Bag time I'll replenish my stash! See my review HERE. If I could only use one bath product it would be these salts!

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue sample - huge fan of this lovely eye cream. My pal Julie bought me a full size pot for my birthday. It's really lush (expect a full review soon).



Apples & Bears Bergamot & Green Tea Body Silk 50ml* - I received this in a Love Lula Box. I really enjoyed the silky texture of the lotion and the scent. Will buy when my stash reduces a bit.

Ogario Hydrate & Shine Shampoo 250ml** - I really enjoyed this shampoo. See my review HERE. It's one I'd definitely pick up when I'm needing a new shampoo.

Apple & Bears Honey & Hemp Body Wash 50ml** - lovely to use with a sweet herbal scent. See my review HERE. Again, it's one I'd buy.

*received as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary

4 comments:

  1. Few things there I would love to try Sandra like the Body Deli products x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a brand you'd love Nicola x

      Delete
  2. So many great products here - I'm still a huge fan of the AA Bath Oils and the Therapie Detox Salts x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to finish a lot of them for sure! I know never grow tired of them! x

      Delete